The Firm’s mission is to provide effective and quiet professional services to allow planned continuous asset control and planned asset transfer for its clients and their families in Minnesota.
The Firm does not aspire to be the highest paid lawyers, but it does aspire to be the best it can be for its clients and to provide for the financial security of its clients and their families.
Scott E. Stevens, Owner, Attorney & Counselor
Scott focuses his practice on providing estate planning, probate and trust services to individuals, couples, business owners, professionals, pre-retirees and retirees. He provides guidance to his clients on designing and building comprehensive professional quality estate plans. He also provides help and guidance to the families of his deceased clients concerning the ensuing Probate or Trust Administration process. Scott provides counsel to trustees, both individual trustees and corporate trustees, including banks and trust companies subject to state or federal banking supervision. Scott also provides counsel to executors, both individual and corporate.
Scott was an U.S OLYMPIC SCULLING CANDIDATE for the 1988 Beijing and the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. He puts the same dedication, focus, and energy into assisting each of his clients.
- Brown University, B.S. Geological Sciences, 1987
- William Mitchell College of Law J.D., 1996, Summa Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member and co-chair of Membership Committee, Warren E. Burger American Inn of Court
- Member, Bloomington Public Schools Special Education Community Advisory Council
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 1996
- U.S. District Court of Minnesota, 1997
- State of Pennsylvania, 2009
Certifications and Specialties
- Certified Financial Planner™ Certification, 2011